Chocolate And Love Dark Panama 80%

Not really much of a chocolate eater, so when I was given a stack of bars big and small as a gift from someone I know I was grateful but didn't think I'd really like it. So it would take a while to finish. But when I seen that it was dark chocolate from Chocolate And Love ltd I was more curious. I do prefer dark chocolate with a high Cocoa content. It tastes good and there are some health benefits to eating it. Most notably for the heart. So I don't feel as bad pigging out on a big bar.

 

Chocolate_And_Love_Dark_Panama_80


Anyway, never heard of Chocolate And Love before this. My first reaction. Nice packaging, a good selection of flavours, and more importantly, excellent tasting chocolate. I really like it. I've tried the Panama, which is 80% cocoa, and the Rich Dark @ 71% cocoa. Very nice. Not too sweet. Still have some others to try like pomegranate, sea salt with caramel and orange. I might buy some more when my haul runs out.

I probably wouldn't buy the sea salt [55% cocoa] or orange [65% cocoa] though, just because while their cocoa content is not exactly low when compared to normal chocolate, but lower when put next to Rich Dark and Panama. They say that cocoa content needs to be 70% or over to get the best health benefits. but 65% is still good, and if orange tastes too good to refuse, I will be buying it.

I'd like to try chocolate with the highest cocoa content. Chocolate with 100% cocoa content is widely available to buy. But its comes with a warning. That warning, or friendly heads up, is that it tastes very intense and may not be to everyones liking. I'd still like to try it though.

No comments:


Order a Free SIM Card With 5 Pounds Free Credit

Trending