I Love Old Resistors

Old resistors are nice to look at. I really like the older ones. They are more shiny, almost ceramic in appearance. I think there are some that are actually made from ceramics, but I don't think the ones in the picture below are ceramic, they just look like they are.

I_Love_Old_Resistors

Old Resistors inside a VHS player

The colour ring combinations are so varied. I know the colours are actually codes and mean certain things, but I do not know what they mean. I'm not really into electronics. I just like how nice they look. Imagine a lamp shaped as a resistor and the only thing that lights up are the rings.

And they don't light up in your average white / yellow light like a normal lamp, they light up the same colour as they are coded / coloured. That would be amazing. A nice ambient resistor lamp. Someone should come up with a nice design for something like that. I bet it would sell well.

No comments:


Order a Free SIM Card With 5 Pounds Free Credit

Trending